Ideal for small to medium sized sheet metal contractors or for fitting departments of large manufacturers. This machine features hardened feed gauges and 3 piece shaft/roll/gear design.
- Capacity: 20 to 26 gauge.
- Depth of Pocket: 5/16". Built in Pittsburgh Lock Rolls. Uses approximately 1" of material.
- Extended Shafts: For 1 set of Aux Tooling.
- Speed: Approximately 23 feet per minute.
- Motor: 3/4 HP 115/1/60/1800 RPM .
- Drive: Vee Belt.
- Base: Arc Welded Steel. Heavy top plate.
- Dimensions: 36" long, 16" 1/2" wide, 37" high Feed table height 32 5/8"
- Shipping Weight: Approximately 320 pounds.
Auxiliary Tooling Available:
- 3/8” Double Seam Rolls
- 1 1/8” Drive Cleat Rolls
- 3/8” Right Angle Flange
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!