The PSV-532 is a lightweight, efficient saw for cutting hazardous dust-producing materials. It comes equipped with a 2-1/2" carbide abrasive blade. The saw's vac head accepts many standard noses from canister-type or in-plant vacuum systems. It also accepts 2" or 2-1/2" high-speed steel blades for cutting up tp 16 gauge metal or laminate panels with a maximum depth of cut of 5/8".
- 90 PSI pistol grip, variable speed, 2200 RPM motor
- Cuts plastic and other rigid materials up to 5/8-inch and aluminum to 1/8-inch, C.R. mild steel to 16 gauge
- Great for cutting plastic, sheet metal and dust producing materials, such as drywall or fiberglass
- Leaves a milled, ready to fabricate finish without burning the material
- Plunge cuts into the middle of the material