BenPak RBJ-30TL 30-Ton Telescoping Air Bottle Jack - 5150443
The true king of rolling floor jacks, the Ranger RBJ-30TL rules the garage with its mighty 60,000-lb. lifting capacity. Simply hook it up to a shop air line and experience total ease of use and incredible safety when lifting five-axle semis and other heavy-duty equipment.
Take Air-Hydraulic Technology to the Extreme
The RBJ-30TL takes Ranger's air-hydraulic technology to the extreme. This is our most powerful garage floor jack, easily managing a hefty 60,000 lbs. in the first phase position and 30,000 lbs. (15 tons) at the 12" max lifting height. The RBJ-30TL garage floor jack was designed for heavy commercial use and features a long "T" handle for easy positioning, as well as large rubber wheels for smooth maneuvering around the garage. Floor jacks as powerful as these essentially offer you the lifting power of a car lift without burdening your garage space. Two jacks working together can simultaneously lift a 120,000-lb. vehicle into the first position and a 60,000-lb. vehicle in the second position. For a compact hydraulic floor jack, we’d say that’s pretty impressive. Since it accommodates other vehicle types too, you’re completely safe and covered with this jack.
As always with Ranger, safety is what makes an excellent product, so the RBJ-30TL has a built-in safety valve to prevent overloading. If the air bottle can't handle an over-sized load, it will gradually descend at the point of overload. With a low profile ideal for low ground-clearance vehicles and the included additional lifting saddles, the RBJ-30TL is the versatile heavy-lifter you've been looking for. In fact, its 6.5” collapsed profile is excellent for virtually all light-duty trucks and SUVs, making it the best floor jack for heavier classes of vehicles.
While it’s designed for heavy-duty commercial applications, this jack can be used to lift smaller vehicles with ease. This product offers infinite versatility up to the rated lift capacity, so it may be one of the last floor jacks you ever need! All it requires to function is access to shop air, and then there's no stopping this trolley jack from being your go-to heavy-duty lifting solution.
- 60,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Designed for heavy commercial use
- Air-hydraulic operation
- Lowered profile for low ground-clearance vehicles
- Hardened alloy-plated telescoping ram for maximum durability
- Heavy-duty steel saddle
- Large rubber wheels for easy maneuverability
- Compact design fits easily between tandem wheels
- Dead-man controls for safe operation
- Long "T" handle for easy positioning
- "T" handle can be locked in three different positions
- Double-sealed for longer service life
- Air valve with integrated filter
- Heavy-duty air motor provides maximum power
- Sealed hydraulic unit prevents contamination
- Built-in safety valve prevents jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
- Additional lifting saddles included
- Lifting Capacity - 1st Stage: 60,000 lbs.
- Lifting Capacity - 2nd Stage: 30,000 lbs.
- Lowered Height: 6.5"
- Raised Height: 6” - 12"
- Chassis Width: 12.5"
- Chassis Length: 22.5"
- Shipping Weight: 110 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 28" x 15" x 12"
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com
Canadian Customers - Take advantage of our Export Experts!!!
We've streamlined the process of exporting the American tools and equipment you want... Contact us direct for an all-inclusive quote! We eliminate the hassles of importing! Customs clearance, brokerage, NAFTA Documents, Taxes... One price, no surprises. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com