BendPak 4 Post Auto Wide Car Lift Lift 7,000 LB Capacity - HD-7W
BendPak's HD-7W is the standard-width car lift model in the HD-7 series. With a 110.25” overall width and a spacious 100.25” spread between the columns, there’s plenty of room to park most cars and trucks in the lower position. This leaves ample space for you to maneuver.
Dependable, Light-Duty 7,000-lb. Capacity Four-Post Lift
The 7,000-lb. capacity HD-7W is ideal for shops that want the versatility to park sports cars, sedans, light-duty trucks and SUVs in the same structure. There's even enough side clearance to accommodate larger truck mirrors. Even so, this lift is only slightly larger than a typical parking space. Due to its reduced footprint, as well as its ability to house a variety of vehicle types in a low-ceiling garage, the HD-7W is an extremely attractive parking and maintenance solution for both homeowners and professional technicians.
The HD-7W features four stainless steel wire ropes, as well as a lone hydraulic cylinder that remains tucked underneath the runway. This powerful cylinder ensures you get a super-durable design that requires minimal maintenance over time.
Dual-hub wire rope sheaves
Larger wire rope sheaves prevent undue wear-and-tear on the four-post lift's axles, wire rope and even the sheaves themselves. Dual-hub and oversized sheaves provide a safer product that lasts longer and costs less to maintain. The larger the sheave, the less friction against the components, so we make every single sheave larger than necessary. Typically speaking, the bigger the lift, the bigger the sheave!
Multi-level locking positions
Parking and service height is totally up to you. Every few inches, the columns will automatically lock into place; simply lower the runways onto the lock as they move over it. Push-button controls will release all four locks together.
Secondary safety locks
A secondary lock system acts as a slack-cable device that catches the runways and keeps your vehicle level in case any dangerous cable slack develops. The lift will not be operational until you have a chance to resolve the issue.
Heavy-duty aircraft wire rope
Extremely powerful stainless steel wire ropes are rated at 14,400 lbs. each. They're called "aircraft quality" for a reason! The combined rating of these cables is more than 822% of the entire lift’s maximum lifting capacity, and all wire rope is fully enclosed within the lift structure.
Electric-hydraulic power system
A zero-service power unit is incorporated into the four-post lift structure. Dependable, long-lasting and extremely safe, it's always close at hand for your convenience.
Large base plates
10" x 12" base plates provide a stable yet minimal footprint for the HD-7W. Your four-post lift is as structurally sound as any car lift ever made.
A rugged, 4-piece caster kit makes your lift mobile, so you can get it out of the way for other service jobs or to simply park your vehicles in a different park of the garage. Foot-lock casters work with or without a vehicle raised on the runways.
For your safety and convenience, and to improve the aesthetics of your BendPak lift, the critical lifting components (e.g., airlines, safety latches and wire rope sheaves) are all fully enclosed within the columns of the lift.
Low-profile, 4.5" high runways make it easy to load vehicles onto the lift. Lower runways mean less time driving up the approach ramps; the result is a safer, easier approach.
Longer approach ramps
The effectiveness of the lowered runways is bolstered by gentle approach ramps that won't damage low-riding vehicles. Extended-length approach ramps permit drivers of all experience levels to load vehicles onto the runways without scratching the front ends of low-riding cars.
Features & Specs
- 7,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- Wide drive-thru with tall lifting height and short runways
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Ramps feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Optional 4,500-lb. capacity rolling jack available (Model RJ-45)
- Lifting Capacity* 7,000 lbs. (3,175 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Front Axle 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- *Max Capacity / Rear Axle 3,500 lbs. (1,588 kg)
- A - Min. Runway Height: 4.5" (114 mm)
- B - Max. Rise: 82" (2,083 mm)
- C - Max. Lifting Height: 86.5" (2,197 mm)
- Time to Full Rise: 35 seconds
- D - Overall Width: 110.25" (2,800 mm)
- E - Outside Length: 174" (4,420 mm)
- F - Overall Length: 200" (5,080 mm)
- G - Height of Columns: 100" (2,540 mm)
- H - Width Between Columns: 100.25" (2,546 mm)
- I - Drive-Thru Clearance: 86.5" (2,197 mm)
- J - Runway Width: 19" (483 mm)
- K - Length of Runways: 164" (4,166 mm)
- L - Width Between Runways: 37.5" (953 mm) or 44.375" (1,127 mm)
- M - Runway Centerline: 56.5" (1,435 mm) or 63.375" (1,610 mm)
- N - Outside Edge of Runways: 75.5" (1,918 mm) or 82.375" (2,092 mm)
- Rated Capacity: 115" (2,921 mm)
- 75% Capacity: 100" (2,540 mm)
- 50% Capacity: 85" (2,159 mm) 25% Capacity: 70" (1,778 mm)
- Locking Positions: 15
- Lock Spacing: Every 4" (102 mm)
- Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Noise: 45 dB
- Weight: 1,702-lbs. (772 kg)
- Dimensions: 166'' x 22'' x 34'' (4,216 mm x 559 mm x 864 mm)
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - Sales@MagnumTools.com