Clausing Kalamazoo Precision 618 & 818 Series Manual Surface Grinders - CSG2A618
- High Precision Cartridge Spindle High precision cartridge type spindle is supported by 2 preloaded precision angular contact ball bearings & one NN type roller bearing and driven by V3 class motor that allows highly accurate grinding performance. (CSG-618/818 series driven by 2HP motor).
- Anti-wear Guide Ways The saddle rests on precision hand-scraped double V ways & the table rests on precision hand-scraped V & flat ways which are coated with ‘TURCITE-B’. These guide ways are equipped with auto lubrication to resist wear for lasting accuracy & dampening. CSG-618/818 hand feed grinders have ballways between table and saddle.
- Rigid Cast Construction Machines are constructed of high grade cast iron with heavy walls & reinforced ribs to provide excellent rigidity and dampening.
- Enlarged Column & Base Enlarged column & base create high stability & rigidity. The maximum height is 18" (460mm) from table surface to the center line of spindle.
- Auto Lube System Automatic lubrication system is supplied as standard to ensure sufficient lubrication to lead-screws & guideways for greater longevity.
- Timing Belt Table Drive Handfeed models (CSG-618/818 only) use a timing belt for the table drive which has enclosed high tensile steel cores that ensure more smooth table movement and longevity. The table handwheel can be indexed to 9 different positions, without backlash, for more convenient operation.
- Longitudinal & Cross Drive For all models, except CSG-618 & 818 handfeed, the longitudinal movement is driven by a hydraulic system; 0n 2A and 3A series, the cross movement is driven by motor for more accurate increment feeding.
- Table Size: 6" x 18"
- Max. grinding length (longitudinal): 19"
- Max. grinding width (crosswise): 6.61"
- Max. distance from table surface to spindle centerline (standard column): 18"
- Standard magnetic chuck size: 6" x 18"
Longitudinal movement of table
- Max. travel (hydraulic): 19"
- Max. travel (manual): 20"
- Table speed infinitely variable: 196"-984"/min.
Crossfeed transverse travel
- Auto transverse increment: 04"
- Max. auto transverse travel: 7"
- Max. manual transverse travel: 7.68"
- Handwheel per revolution: 0.2"
- Handwheel per graduation: 0.0008"
- Wheelhead vertical downfeed:
- Handwheel per revolution: 0.04"
- Handwheel per graduation: 0.0002"
Grinding spindle drive
- Speed (rpm): 3450
- Power rating: 2 Hp
Standard grinding wheel
- Diameter: 8"
- Width: .5" max .75"
- Bore: 1.25"
- Hydraulic motor (power rating): 1 Hp x 6P
- Crossfeed motor (power rating): 1/6 Hp x 6P
- Elevating motor (power rating):
- Total space required (LxWxH): 71" x 45" x 65"
- Net weight: 1,808 lbs
- Gross weight: 2,138 lbs
- Rated power, approx: 3 Hp
- Packing dimensions (L x W x H): 51" x 45" x 76"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!