Laguna C|Flux: 2 Cyclone Dust Collector - MDCCF22201
The c|flux series sets a new standard for cyclones. The horizontal chute is designed to maximize airflow while improving CFM.
All shapes and dimensions has been reevaluated to optimize performance.
The c|flux:2 comes standard with a 1 micron canister providing filtration of 99.97% of particles between the sizes of 0.2 to 2 micron & features 109 sq/ft. of polyester spun bond pleated filter to ensure maximum airflow. 270° manual clean comes standard.
The c|flux series can be equipped with an optional auto clean kit either at time of purchase or as an add-on later. The auto clean kit includes a smart sensor that detects a rise in static pressure indicating the filter is getting clogged and automatically activates the cleaning procedure.
Ingenious lift system quickly moves the drum off the floor and seals against the drum lid, avoiding the need for a flex hose. This design allows for much better portability as you are not forcing 4 wheels into the floor while pushing the unit.
- Motor HP: 2 HP
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 220v
- Amps: 14 Amps
- Recommended Breaker: 20 AMP
- Hertz: 60
- Plug: No
- RPM: 3450
- Switch type: Radio Frequency Remote switch – Black Box
- Hand held remote control: HF
- Shop Setting CFM*: 1166
- Inlet CFM: 1740
- Max Static Pressure (inches of water): 9.3″
- Impeller/Fan Size: 14.5″
- Impeller Material: Steel
- Impeller type: Radial Fin
- Balanced To:: ISO 1940
- Inlet Diameters: 8″ main to 4″ x 2 ports
- Drum Capacity: 46 Gal.
- Octagon drum: Metal drum insert
- Drum collection bag (Dia. x L): Plastic bag (610 x 950mmL)
- Canister Filter type: 1 Micron
- Filtration efficiency: 0.2-2micron @ 99.97%
- MERV rating: 12
- Canister diameter: 400mm (15.75″)
- Cansiter length: 900mm (19.69″)
- Filter Surface Area: 9.5m²/109ft²
- Canister cleaning: Manual Handle Crank/*Optional Auto Cleaning Kit available
- Canister filter lower dust collection: Plastic bag (400 x 600mmL)
- Base with perforated sheet across canister floor: N/A
- Wheels: 4″ Flat Caster
- US/CSA Approved: Yes
- Decibel Reading: 88 d B(A) (@9.8ft)
- Machine weight: 134kgs/296Lbs
- Shipping weight: 165kgs/364Lbs
- Assembled Dimensions (L x W x H): 46″ x 27″ x 79″ | 1178x690x2025mm
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!