Gary Machinery Sheet Slitter 3350DX
The Superduty Deluxe 48" Sheet Slitters offers many extra features for this multi-cutting equipment. To better serve the processor requiring a wider range of capacities, the Superduty Deluxe comes with a built in entry guide, stripper rings and integraded scale to help the operator in setting up the cuts. It has the end housings with the legs integrated into them. The 3350DX "superDuty Deluxe is equipped with a 3/4HP motor with standard 110V plug-in services to supply the torque required to cut a wide range of material thickness (16 gauge through 30 gauge) at a standard operating speed of 60 FPM. Two sets of tooling and Striper Rings come standard on this slitter. The stripper Rings are beneficial for light gauge prepainted material to prevent marking the surface.
Standard features include:
- 3” diameter cold-roll turned, ground and polished shafts mounted in dual wall ball bearings
- Bearing are lubricated for life series
- Gauge mounting on each side permits left or right hand operation
- End frames have legs integrated into them for a more stable machine
- The exclusive GARY Torsion Tube Assembly makes it a lightweight rugged unit
- Heavy gauge steel table with a slotted top and quick-adjust entry guide
- Slitter knives are proven GARY "Quickset” design manufactured from toolsteel
- Knives are "reversible”, intervals between sharpening is double that of a single edge knives
- 2 sets of standard 3” x 5” x 3/4” wide high-carbon tooling is included
- 60 FPM standard operating speed
- Heavy duty roller chain drive powered by 3/4 HP gearmotor with thermal overload
- Stripper rings to help prevent marking on pre-painted materials
- Standard 110/220 V -1 Phase; OPTIONAL: 240-480/3 phase; or Variable Speed Controller
Standard Features Include:
- Width between frames: 521/4"
- Maximum Sheet Width: 481/2" or 51" less gauge
- Standard Table Height: 35"
- Knife Dimensions: 5" O.D. x 3/4"
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!