Grizzly 3 HP Cyclone Dust Collector - G0441
Cyclonic action separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 55-gallon steel drum. The fine dust travels past the 15-1/2" diameter impeller and is then trapped by a cartridge filter made of spun-bond polyester that filters 99.9% of particles from 0.2 to 2 microns in size. The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 113 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance. Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets. Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11 gauge steel blower housing, 14 gauge steel cyclone body, 360 blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor and a magnetic switch with remote control device. The optional steel legs and support frame (H7509) also make setup quick and easy. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 22A
- Switch: Remote controlled magnetic
- Intake hole size: 8"
- Bag material: Plastic
- Impeller size: 15-1/2" steel, riveted
- Air suction capacity: 1654 CFM @ 2.0" SP
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 14.2"
- Filter: 99.9% efficiency captures 0.2-2 micron dust particles
- Filter surface area: 113 sq. ft.
- Collection Drum: 55 gallons, steel
- Sound rating: 83–85 dB
- Overall dimensions: 60-1/4" W x 38-1/2" D x 109" H (93-5/16"H w/35-gal. drum)
- Base construction: Pre-formed steel
- Approximate shipping weight: 400 lbs.
- Shown with H7509 optional stand
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - [email protected]