Grizzly 15 Inch 3 HP Planer w/ Cabinet Stand - G1021Z
Once again, we've taken one of our best selling machines and added some extra features to make this the best 15' planer on the market at a truly amazing price. Features like extra large ball bearing return rollers, large side mounted hand wheel, cabinet style stand, powder coated paint for years of protection and good looks and sleek design with a 3 horsepower motor mounted inside the stand makes this planer a machine to be reckoned with. Same great heritage as the G1021 - many new features. It's your choice! CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987 standards!
- All ball bearing construction with powerful 3 H.P. single phase motor.
- 4 heavy-duty support columns make vertical adjustment rigid and accurate.
- 3-knife cutterhead is ball bearing supported and powered by triple V-belts from the motor!
- Includes jack screws and accessory springloaded knife setting kit.
- Comes complete with 3 HSS knives and 3-piece knife setting tool.
- Up/down calibrations are both inch and metric
- Automatic infeed and outfeed rollers are chain driven and feed the work evenly for a smooth finish. Anti-kickback fingers prevent the board from backing up.
- Front power feed roller is metal and spiral serrated. Rear power feed roller is metal and minutely straight serrated.
- Table is cast iron and is precision ground to a mirror-like finish.
- Drive gears run in oil bath.
- Table measures 15' x 20'
- Infeed and outfeed rollers extend 15' on each side of table.
- Dual table locks prevent movement while planing.
- Magnetic switch is standard equipment and gives overload protection.
- Minimum thickness of board that can be fed is 1/4'.
- Maximum cutting width: 15'
- Maximum stock thickness: 6'
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8'
- Rate of feed: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of knives: 3
- Motor size: 3 H.P., 230V, single phase
- Shipping weight approx.: 540 lbs.
Request a Quote Today!
This item requires additional attention to provide you with the most competitive delivered price. We welcome you to request a quote by adding the item to your cart and proceeding through the checkout steps. When prompted for payment information, simply select ‘Quote Request’ and continue on. A specialist will be notified and contact you straight away with a complete quote!