Grizzly 8 Inch x 76 Inch Parallelogram Jointer with Helical Cutterhead & Mobile Base - G0858
The beauty of a parallelogram jointer is the four points of contact allowing for easy adjustment of each table for perfect alignment. Plus, parallelogram jointer tables feature arched table travel, keeping each table close to the cutter, adding an additional degree of safety during operation. Setting cut depth is a breeze for traditional jointing or rabbeting with the infeed and outfeed adjustment levers. With the G0857 and G0858 Parallelogram Jointers, you know you're getting a precise, powerful workhorse for your home shop, all with a convenient mobile base built in. CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987 standards!
- Parallelogram table adjustment
- Lever-adjusted tables with depth gauge
- Pedestal-mounted magnetic switch
- Cast-iron fence with rack and pinion adjustment
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Extra long 40' infeed table
- Powder-coated finish
- 4' dust port with built-in dust chute
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase
- Total table size: 8' x 76'
- Fence size: 4-1/2' x 38'
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8'
- Rabbeting capacity:1/2'
- Cutterhead speed: 5500 RPM
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/16'
- Cuts per minute: 22,000
- Number of cutterhead inserts: 36
- Insert size: 15.0 x 15.0 x 2.5mm
- Power transfer: V-belt drive
- Switch: standard push-button type switch with large off paddle for safety
- Fence system: positive stops @ +/- 45 degrees & 90 degrees
- Approximate shipping weight: 487 lbs.
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - [email protected]