Dake Floor Model Drill Presss - SB-25V
Floor model variable speed drill press with adjustable knob on the frequency inverter to adjust the speed while drilling. Use the LED indicator for speed readout. There is a forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications. All floor models feature a locking handle hub for repeatable depth, CE safety electrical package, a large diameter sturdy spindle, and a massive cast head.
- A locking handle hub with convenient dial-in adjustment and an easy to read scale for fast, accurate, and repeatable depth setting changes.
- Large diameter sturdy spindle for rigid drilling has four bearing points for smooth operation.
- Machined table and base surfaces with t-slots for mounting and fixturing.
- forward and reverse selector switch for tapping applications.
- Electrical package features on/off switch, thermal overload, and interlock safety switch for belt cover.
- Massive cast head, machined column, and sturdy cast base reduces vibration.
- Latest frequency inverter technology for easy speed changes and concentrated torque.
- Handle has 3 spokes with spring return for precise operator control and ergonomic operation.
- 5/8” Keyed chuck
- Drift for bit removal
- Plexiglas chip and chuck guard
- Model: SB-25V
- Number: 977600-1V
- Drill capacity: 1”
- Horsepower: 2
- Motor: 110V, Single Phase
- Spindle taper: MT3
- Working diameter: 18”
- Number of speed: variable speeds
- Spindle speed range: 46-3,550 rpm
- Electrics: 120V 1PH
- Weight: 397 lbs
- Spindle travel: 5”
- Column diameter: 3-5/8”
- Table depth: 13-3/4”
- Table width: 13-3/4"
- Base depth: 23-5/8”
- Base width: 15”
- Spindle to table: 28-3/8”
- Spindle to base: 50”
- Overall height: 71”
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - [email protected]