Baileigh Industrial Hydraulic Roll Bender R-H150
The programmable double-pinch design of this tube roller lets you make repeatable bends and complex parts with ease.
- 3 driven rolls run on 220-volt 3-phase power.
- Rolls up to 6.25” round tube and 4.75” x 4.75” x 0.5” angle iron.
- Hydraulic cylinders connected to 2 bottom rolls accomplish pre- and post-bending to cut down on material waste.
- Digital readout displays positions of bottom rolls.
- You can program stops for each shaft for precise results.
- Movable operator podium includes control buttons and attached foot pedals to specify roll direction.
- Operate this ring roller in vertical position or lay it on its back, in horizontal position, for large radius jobs and long material sections.
- The machine’s heavy steel plate frame, bolted and welded together, minimizes flex and ensures accuracy over years of profitable production.
- Baileigh backs this tubing roller with a 1-year parts warranty and lifetime technical support by phone.
Recommended for: Structural applications, playgrounds, shipyard building, or any high-production, low-waste project.
Why choose the R-H150 over similar machines?
- Double-pinch design eliminates wasted length of straight material at the ends of parts, a problem associated with most roll benders—but not this one!
- The R-H150 comes standard with lateral guide rolls for smooth angle correction, a feature that our competitors charge for as an upgrade.
- Digital readout helps you monitor precision, so you can take on production runs without hassle.
- We manufacture and stock optional tooling sets to fit many applications. Ask us which one would work best for your jobs!
- Item Number R-H150
- Roll Adjustment Hydraulic
- Pipe Capacity Size: 5.5" (sch. 40) / Min. Dia.:73"
- Round Tube Capacity Size: 6.250" (.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Square Tube Capacity Size: 4" (.196") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Solid Round Capacity Size: 3.375" / Min. Dia.: 36"
- Flat Bar Easy Way Size: 7.875" (2") / Min. Dia.: 40"
- Flat Bar Hard Way Size: 5.5" (1.125") / Min. Dia.: 118"
- Angle Iron Capacity Size: 4.75" (.5") / Min. Dia.: 60"
- Shaft Diameter 4.724"
- Lower Roll Dia. 15.354"
- Pinch Double
- Digital Readout Yes
- Power 220V / 3-phase
- Shipping Weight 10,400 lbs.
- Material Type All Specs based on 60,000 PSI (42 Kg/mm 2) Tensile Strength – Mild Steel.
- *Optional Tooling Some applications may require optional tooling. Please contact a Technical Sales Specialist at Baileigh Industrial with specific application details.
- Shipping Dimensions 80" x 67" x 82"
* specifications subject to change without notice.
Click Here for Freight Details
FREE SHIPPING to COMMERCIAL ADDRESSES* within the lower 48 United States!
Fast, free freight delivery! Our Michigan warehouse is strategically located to deliver the tools and equipment you need as fast as possible. Are you just now ordering the tools you needed yesterday? We've got you covered. Call today!
866-588-6300 - [email protected]
Canadian Customers - Take advantage of our Export Experts!!!
We've streamlined the process of exporting the American tools and equipment you want... Contact us direct for an all-inclusive quote! We eliminate the hassles of importing! Customs clearance, brokerage, NAFTA Documents, Taxes... One price, no surprises. Call today!
866-588-6300 - [email protected]