Works in tandem with PRO Series Brakes to prevent coil damage.
- Keeps the coil at your side where you need it!
- Allows you to feed coil directly into the jaws of your PRO Brake.
- Attaches in seconds to PRO 19 or PRO 14 brakes. (modification may be needed to use on PRO 14 Heavy-Duty, MAX-I-MUM XL, or any 12'6" Brake)
- Holds up to 24" (61,0 cm) wide coil. Weighs only 24 lbs. (10,7 kg)
- Swap your Pro Cut-Off Tool from your brake to the Side-Winder to cut your coil stock to length with a perfect factory edge!
For use with:
- All Tapco Pro 14 Brakes*
- All Tapco Pro 19 Brakes*
- All Tapco MAX-I-MUM XL Brakes*
- Older Tapco Pro II, Pro III and Pro 2000 Brakes
*Please note that Pro 14 Heavy-Duty series brakes, MAX-I-MUM XL Series and some 12' 6" Pro models may require slight modification for proper fitment.